Today I was surpised to find out that I had won a contest. I am in a group on Facebook called The Mailbox Muse. www.facebook.com/groups/MailboxMuse/ I had posted a project that I done inspired by Mai Larsen. www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008603920113 . Mai did a show on How to alter a shoe part 1 www.youtube.com/watch?v=oko-naIqiNg part 2 coming soon . Mai is a great teacher. When I was done with the shoe. I posted in the The Mailbox Muse group on Facebook. I had no idea that they were doing a give away. I just posted my work. The way that I found out that I had won is when I reveived a message from my friend Robin McCusker Horasanian on Facebook with the link to the blog of The Mailbox Muse: http://alteredpages-artsociates.blogspot.com/2015/01/snow-in-phx-az-and-winners-name.html?showComment=1420385014913&m=1 . When I read the post there I saw my name there and I was so surprise that I had one. I am so honored...
Popular posts from this blog
House Cleaning Fabuloso
Yesterday, I was cleaning my house with a new cleaning product. Well it's new to me.The name of it is Fabuloso. It's by Colgate. It's a great product to use. It will leave your house smelling great. I used it with warm water. The one that I used was Lavender.It's great on floors. I will be trying ti on other ways later. The recipe I used: (this is my own recipe) 1 to 2 caps of Lavender Fabuloso to a bucket of warm water. The website where you can look at the products is Colgate.com http://www.colgate.com/app/Colgate/US/HC/Products/HouseholdCleaners/Fabuloso.cvsp
Tutorial is under construction. THE BEAD PROJECT Supplies needed for this project: Scissors tape (of your choice) utility boxes with drawers cardboard On Saturday September 21, 2013. I went to a yard sale and scored 3 of the boxes below. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them. I had to it and sort through all the nails, screws, and things like that. I wasn't sure if it would be worth the time and energy. Now I am glad that I did that. Here is what I did with them after I sorted through all the stuff that was in the drawers. Step 1: I emptied out all the drawers. Step 2: Then I washed all the drawers. Step 3: I got out some scissors and cardboard and made the dividers for the drawers . Step 4: Then I sat there wondering what to use them for. I thought oh yes they would work great for my beads. Step 5 : I sorted all my beads by size. Step 6 : Then I made all the labels on my computer and j...
Comments
Post a Comment