Today I was surpised to find out that I had won a contest. I am in a group on Facebook called The Mailbox Muse. www.facebook.com/groups/MailboxMuse/  I had posted a project that I done inspired by Mai Larsen.  www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008603920113. Mai did a show on How to alter a shoe  part 1 www.youtube.com/watch?v=oko-naIqiNg  part 2 coming soon . Mai is a great teacher.


When I was done with the shoe. I posted in the The Mailbox Muse group on Facebook. I had no idea that they were doing a give away. I just posted my work. The way that I found out that I had won is when I reveived a message from my friend Robin McCusker Horasanian on Facebook with the link to the blog of The Mailbox Muse:  http://alteredpages-artsociates.blogspot.com/2015/01/snow-in-phx-az-and-winners-name.html?showComment=1420385014913&m=1. When I read the post there I saw my name there and I was so surprise that I had one. I am so honored to won the prize: The Gelatos. 


Here is the show that I altered

 <<<<Before  >>>>after 


I was to give a great HUGE thanks to my three teachers that have inspired me the most. 

Madeline Faiella- she is not only a great friend. Madeline is a great insperation to me. She had helped me through a lot. 

Here are the links to Madeline's Products: 



The link to her paint linehttp://www.earthsafefinishes.com/

Mai Larsen- Mai is a great teacher. She will go out of her way to help a student when they need her. Mai has a group fan page on Faceboook.
 Here is the link to the Facebook Fan Page for Creating with detail: www.facebook.com/pages/Creating-With-Details/272114786285890 .
 She also has her own shop.
 Here is the link to the shopwww.thecraftstar.com/shopDetails/3012/creating-with-details/    go and check out all the great products that she has in her shop. 


Terri Sproul: Terri is an awesome Mixed Media artist/teacher. I have learn so many techinics from her. She does live shows every Tuesday night. She also have a Facebook group called All Things Terri Sproul. Here is the linkwww.facebook.com/groups/294679150583745/. It's a great group of artist and people. 

Here's Terri's Links: 



ALL of these ladies are great INSPIRATIONS and INSTRUCTORS. I am honored to have them in my life. They are there when I need help and when I need a friend to talk to. They are all AWESOME designers and artist. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Happy Mail video

House Cleaning Fabuloso