Tutorial is under construction.

THE BEAD PROJECT

Supplies needed for this project:Scissorstape (of your choice)utility boxes with drawers

cardboard

On Saturday September 21, 2013. I went to a yard sale and scored 3 of the boxes below.



I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them. I had to it and sort through all the nails, screws, and things like that. I wasn't sure if it would be worth the time and energy. Now I am glad that I did that.

Here is what I did with them after I sorted through all the stuff that was in the drawers.

Step 1: I emptied out all the drawers.

Step 2: Then I washed all the drawers.



Step 3: I got out some scissors and cardboard and made the dividers for the drawers .

Step 4: Then I sat there wondering what to use them for. I thought oh yes they would work great for my beads.


Step 5: I sorted all my beads by size.



Step 6: Then I made all the labels on my computer and just taped them to the dividers.



Step 7: I put the beads in the right place.


Step 8: I put one color of each bead in the drawer on a piece of tape and taped them to the drawer.

Step 9: The finished product.

Comments

  1. You did a great job in organising all your beads they look great will be so much easier for you know.. Well done on the recycling..
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Happy Mail video

House Cleaning Fabuloso