House Cleaning Fabuloso

Yesterday, I was cleaning my house with a new cleaning product. Well it's new to me.The name of it is Fabuloso. It's by Colgate. It's a great product to use. It will leave your house smelling great. I used it with warm water. The one that I used was Lavender.It's great on floors. I will be trying ti on other ways later.

The recipe I used: (this is my own recipe)

1 to 2 caps of Lavender Fabuloso to a bucket of warm water.


The website where you can look at the products is Colgate.com

Comments

  1. I love this stuff too! It cleans up after cats quite well....I dilute it a bit more than the directions call for but it still works great!

    Kitty!
    http://myresultsmayvary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Happy Mail video