Have you seen my newst video? Here is the link to check it out: http://youtu.be/Aeuv94CasWg Please check it out and let me know what you think. Please like, subscribe, comment and share. Thanks.
Tutorial is under construction. THE BEAD PROJECT Supplies needed for this project: Scissors tape (of your choice) utility boxes with drawers cardboard On Saturday September 21, 2013. I went to a yard sale and scored 3 of the boxes below. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them. I had to it and sort through all the nails, screws, and things like that. I wasn't sure if it would be worth the time and energy. Now I am glad that I did that. Here is what I did with them after I sorted through all the stuff that was in the drawers. Step 1: I emptied out all the drawers. Step 2: Then I washed all the drawers. Step 3: I got out some scissors and cardboard and made the dividers for the drawers . Step 4: Then I sat there wondering what to use them for. I thought oh yes they would work great for my beads. Step 5 : I sorted all my beads by size. Step 6 : Then I made all the labels on my computer and j...
Comments
Post a Comment