Morning

Morning everyone. How is everyone this morning? I have finished my studio. Now I am playing catch up with with all my classes. I have about 4 of my favorite artist to catch up with. This will be a lot of fun.  I have started with Ms. Terri Sproul's classes. I am having fun with her class. I lover all the techniques that she have taught me and the ones that I have yet to learn from her. She is a great artist. She has helped me with a lot of things with my art journal and my blog. I am very thankful to her for all that. As I get to work on the other classes and artist I will let y'all know. I will be posting all my pages inspired by Ms. Terri Sproul as soon as they are done. I will try my best to write out the tutorial also. So please be patient with me.


Thanks

Vanessa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Happy Mail video

House Cleaning Fabuloso