In Honor of the TROOPS!!!!!

I would like to take today, To recognize and appreciate veterans.I am always thinking about the wonderful men and women who have devoted their lives to defend our wonderful country (United States of America);  and yet, so many of my dear friends and a few of my relatives have served in the armed branches  (Navy, Air Force, Army,National Guard, Coast Guard and Marines) . They are honorable people and I love them dearly. 
I appreciate the timethey all spend away from their families to serve in uncertain conditions to maintain our military presence and protect/inspire democracy in unstable areas of the world. I am grateful for their sense of duty, their enthusiasm, and their self-discipline. While, I value, appreciate and respect all the veterans in my life, today I would like to thank every veteran for their honorable services to our great nation. I salute you! THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Happy Mail video

House Cleaning Fabuloso