Puffy Paint Technique

This is a technique that I learned from Kelly Donovan. She is a great artist. She teaches different things on her YouTube channel.

Here is the link to the technique that I learned from her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LL4FO9Ssno&feature=share&list=UUedY0ov_AMnbEJv3YkB6fWw

Supplies Needed: 
Wax paper
picture of your choice
and puffy fabric paint

These are the decorations that I made from the technique that I learned from Kelly Donovan. I showed my  5 yr. old grandsons  and these are his pictures. He loved going the technique.

Owl

Pumpkin

Spider Web

Here are mine
Owl and pumpkin
They are a lot of fun to make. Tip: leave the paint on the wax paper and cut around it. That way will be easier to put on the window and preserve for next year.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Happy Mail video

House Cleaning Fabuloso