Evening everyone. I have a few new things to post. I will up load them in the morning. I have been wroking really hard to come up new page layouts and other things to post. I have been a bit under the weather as they would say. But, I will try to pust what I can when I can. Thanks for understanding. I make start to take on new things in the future. I have been making plans to take on new things.
Tutorial is under construction. THE BEAD PROJECT Supplies needed for this project: Scissors tape (of your choice) utility boxes with drawers cardboard On Saturday September 21, 2013. I went to a yard sale and scored 3 of the boxes below. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them. I had to it and sort through all the nails, screws, and things like that. I wasn't sure if it would be worth the time and energy. Now I am glad that I did that. Here is what I did with them after I sorted through all the stuff that was in the drawers. Step 1: I emptied out all the drawers. Step 2: Then I washed all the drawers. Step 3: I got out some scissors and cardboard and made the dividers for the drawers . Step 4: Then I sat there wondering what to use them for. I thought oh yes they would work great for my beads. Step 5 : I sorted all my beads by size. Step 6 : Then I made all the labels on my computer and j...
Comments
Post a Comment