Saturday, January 3, 2015

SHOUT OUTS to Mai Larsen and Jen Evers

Hi everyone,

I am so sorry, I have been MIA lately. The word that I am using this year is FOCUS.  I am working hard on getting my craft studio/room done. I am also planing a lot of new videos and projects. I will keep you all informed when they come out.

Just want to give a big thanks to a  few ladies that have inspired my with all of their beautiful work.

Jen Evers

You are such a great person. I love your projects. You are a great friend. You are there when I need someone to talk to. Your talents are a great  inspiration for me and many others.
I say this from the bottom of my heart. I know that you have been through a lot. But you are still there with a great inspiration and inspiring others. Your faith and strength have given me a lot of faith and strength.  Jen ha a great group on Face book.

Please check out Jen's YouTube channel : 


Jen's Facebook group: 


I send you a lot of love, strength and well being in the years to come. 


Mai Larsen
Mai Larsen is another great  inspiration  for me. Her talents are amazing. She is a great friend and person. She helps me when  and if she can.  She has a great fan page on Facebook it's called Creating With Details.  www.facebook.com/pages/Creating-With-Details/272114786285890

She does  FREE classes every Tuesday night. Mai does her videos in English and Spanish.

Please visit Mai's YouTube channel


Mai's Face book fan page: 



These are the two most talented ladies that I know.  They are so talented and kind hearted.